Sunday, August 06, 2006

Humber River Park

Humberwood park is located in the Rexdale area of Toronto. When we were searching for the park in the area we saw lot of Sardarji's. Even the shops in this area are Indian, many with Punjabi boards. Soo many Sardarjiis make this area look like its part of Punjab.

Park was not as we expected, there was no one around, just the board saying wilderness walk. Saanvi started her favourite running game.


We saw many small birds and good flowers. Although it was a small walk it is good one. We tried our hand at bird, flower photography. I captured a butterfly on a branch. Archu Captured a bird.

I am not able to use the Canon s2is in the macro mode, whenever I go near to some flower or insect, the focus never adjusts properly. I have to get this setting right. Other than this the camera is cool. My best shot being the complete panoromic view of niagara from the skylon tower. This covers from skywheel to canadian falls. You should see that photo.
Back to Humberwood park, after walking some time, the path became narrow, we kept going saw the small humber river. Then we went deep enough where the mosquitos started hunting us and path norrowed too much and we decided to return.

No comments: