On the second day of long weekend we went to Bluffers park on the east of Toronto's lakeshore. Iit has a small beach and a small garden.We struggled to get a parking spot, the place was full of people. After driving around in the parking place for about 15minutes we finally got a spot.

Bluffers park is a beautiful place. There are rocks along the lake, we sat on the rock for some time. We could see lot of migratory birds moving across the lake in large groups.

A view of bluffers park.

Saanvi tried to eat a chocobar, she could complete that with a lot of help from pappa:-)

Roopesh captured these two birds talking to each other.
We spent some time in the park allowed Saanvi to run around. She tried to catch some birds unsuccessfully. Then saanvi wanted to go in the lake, she pointed towards lake and said "budush.. budush". Budush is when saanvi plays with water in the bath tub with her ducks.
I took saanvi to the water near the beach, water was too cold and saanvi stood on my foot. Because of the cold saanvi wanted to go back "no budush" :-(.

We then went to Scarborough heights which had a very nice
view of the lake.Here Roopesh took a nice snap of our family.

We continued on the lakeshore blvd to the other (west) end.
There was Chinese lighting festival, I took some snaps from the road.

We had pizza on the lakeshore in the moon light. A group of people were playing nice Caribbean music.

I tried to take a snap of moon and its nice reflection on the lake, but by the time I could grab the camera, moon went behind the dark clouds and I could only take this snap
No comments:
Post a Comment