Reached bijapur in another 3 hours. This snap is from Korti kolar bridge across river krishna. I got down to take this snap, a bus passed by and I could clearly feel the bridge shaking beneath my leg. Another truck passed by and there was more shaking (scary).
Next day we left to Athani for Marriage. On the way I got a glimpse of my Almamater SSBJ. All the memories flashed in my mind again as we were passing by. At Athani Ishaan faced the North karnataka heat and created a big scene again.
Ishaan with Ravi Anna.
We then left to Guddapur for Ishaans threading ceremony. Ideally his head should have been shaved, but we decided to cut only a few for the ritual.
Rest of the people got dropped at Sangli for summer vacation. The next day I drove alone non stop from Saangli - Belgaum - Hubli - Bangalore around 650 kms in flat 7hrs. That was one hell of a drive. Previously the Innovas, swifts etc use to irrtate me, now they just dissappear in the rear view mirror. Just for comparison, Rani Chennamma express takes 16 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment